The restaurants setting has a wide range of possibilities for doing family activities, walking or cycling.
The green leafy landscape, nature, heritage, places and picturesque corners will captivate you. Visiting some of these places and corners near the restaurant is a good way to pass the whole day with nature, surrounded by the shady forest scenery of the Collserola National Park. Depending on the time you have available and your enthusiasm for walking, you can choose the most interesting suggestion to do before or after your meal in the restaurant.
All walks begin at Can Borrell with the exception of the visit to the San Cugat Monastery, we recommend that you do this in the morning on arrival at San Cugat and continue to the restaurant at midday.
At Can Borrell we’ve always given great importance and respect to nature and the environment that surrounds us. Conservation and preservation is one of our main objectives. Here we’re passing on some advice so that you can enjoy your surroundings with harmony and respect. Remember that you are in the Collserola National Park, a protected area that has to be enjoyed for many years to come.
- Don’t cross cultivated fields, even though it looks like they’re empty there could be crops sown there.
- Avoid unnecessary shouting and respect the calmness of your surroundings.
- If you are on a bike, pass pedestrians with at least 1 meters distance between you, slowing down as you pass. Within the Collserola Park there are regulations for cyclists.
- Walk on marked footpaths, don’t go into the forest if you are not familiar with the area.
- Don’t pick plants or flowers, treat the environment so that everyone can enjoy it.
Parc de Collserola: